Keto Chicken Pizza Crust
1 1/2lb ground chicken
1 cup Kirkland Tex Mex cheese
1 tablespoon Grilling Gods Salt of the Gods
1 tablespoon Grilling Gods Slice of Heaven
1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Pre-Heat grill to 400° F.
2. Add olive oil to a medium mixing bowl and spread all over the bowl (the chicken mixture can get sticky)
3. Add ground chicken, egg, cheese, Salt of the Gods and Slice of Heaven rub to bowl and mix together.
4. Add parchment paper on a pizza pan and spread the mixture evenly across and up the sides a bit to form a crust.
5. Put pizza crust in hot grill (400°F.) and cook for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way though to at least 165°F.
6. Once chicken is cooked pull the crust off the grill and add your toppings: sauce, cheese, pepperoni, ect. Then back on the grill until the cheese has melted.
7. Add a little more Grilling Gods Slice of Heaven on top and Enjoy!