1 1/2lb ground chicken
1 cup Kirkland Tex Mex cheese
1 tablespoon Grilling Gods Salt of the Gods
1 tablespoon Grilling Gods Slice of Heaven
1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Pre-Heat grill to 400° F.
2. Add olive oil to a medium mixing bowl a...
3-6 lbs Chicken wings
2 Tbs Olive oil
1/4-1/2 C Grilling Gods Southern Heat rub
1. Separate wings into drumettes and wings, if necessary.
2. Pat wings dry.
3. Place wings in a container, add Grilling Gods Southern Heat rub and olive oil over chicke...
1/2 Cup olive oil
1/4 Cup apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp Grilling Gods Slice of Heaven rub
1 Tsp Grilling Gods Salt of the Gods rub
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl or zip lock bag add your chicken and let sit over night in the refrige...
Sweet BBQ Ribs in the Oven
Cedar Plank Burgers
Easy Smoked Jerky